I have seen so many Rorschach art, fashion, and jewelry inspired DIY projects lately. Here’s a roundup:
- Rorschach Inspired Wall Art Tutorial from It Comes Full Circle here.
- Rorschach Nail Art Tutorial from …Love Maegan here.
- Rorschach Ink Blot Tee Shirt Tutorial from DIY Projects here.
- Sachin + Babi Rorschach Necklace from Honestly…WTF here.
- Mondo’s Project Runway Rorschach Dress Knockoff Tutorial from Sew Petite Gal here.
- Rorschach Ink Blot Tote Bag Tutorial from diy.lomography.com here.
DIY Punch & Judy Knockoff Multi Colored Friendship Bracelet Tutorial from Quiet Lion here. Top Photo: $65 Punch & Judy Knockoff Multi Colored Friendship Bracelet here, Bottom Photos: DIY by Quiet Lion. *For more knockoffs go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/knockoff
DIY Anthropologie Inspired Iron Circle Mirror Written and Video Tutorial by Debi’s Design Diary from Dollar Store Crafts. Made with Dollar Store mirrors and paint can lids (and if you don’t have the lids there is a link where they are $.39 a piece).
DIY Book Art & Paper Craft Projects (by Papersnitch)
Have you come across clipboards — perhaps vintage, or maybe not so old — at resale shops and yard sales?
Here’s an idea for their reuse: Clipboards make great hangers for displays of photos and small works of art (children’s art, anyone?!). A bonus: It’s easy to swap/change out the items you’re featuring.
(Photo via Time Worn Interiors blog)
We love this idea of using photos as envelope liners!
These in particular were made for wedding invites by The DIY Bride. Rad.
Upcycle broken china into cute keychains